Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Witcher 3 Teaser - The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings End Of...



The Witcher 3 Teaser - The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings End Of Credits Video (Xbox 360) (by ShockblastMedia)

Niiiice! I still haven’t gotten to this scene in my own playthrough of the Enhanced Edition, I’m in no particular hurry, since I already know how it ends, though I do want to see the new content.  Just made it to Act 2. (Iorveth’s path) I’m playing in Dark Mode, and if I made it through Act 1, I think I’m gonna do just fine, since Act 1 is the hardest. Those wraiths in the Melitele’s Heart quest were a bitch, though. Resorted to cheap tactic of spamming bombs and daggers from the edge of the clearing. On the other hand, Endegra Queens not nearly as hard as I remembered…

anyway, as long as I can team up with Iorveth against the Nilfgaardians, I’ll be happy. <3 Iorveth.



Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/22780013529

No comments:

Post a Comment