Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Teaser



I added a new teaser on Kentauroi’s website today (well, yesterday). Did it because I had a little panic when I realized the mouseover on the map was not working in Internet Explorer (*shakes fist* fuck you, IE. I hate you.) If the mouseovers don’t work, then IE people can’t read the comic as I intended! ack! (I could swear it DID work though, I think it may have broken in IE 9 specifically) but that was done a while back in ImageReady, not Fireworks which has updated Javascript. (ImageReady used to come free with Photoshop, but Adobe discontinued it and rolled that functionality into Fireworks) so I had to make a new sliced and diced image with rollover effects to see if it worked in IE with the new code, so cobbled this together quickly. It works. whew.


Kent Teaser






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/23240022437

No comments:

Post a Comment