Tuesday, May 22, 2012

inhale-cats-exhale-furballs: awfulmodifications: Pierced it...







inhale-cats-exhale-furballs:



awfulmodifications:



Pierced it with a nail, put a tongue bar in a lip piercing, didn’t look after or clean it and took it out while it was still infected as he explains in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwoV1anPtkQ&feature=channel



When he was pulling on his ear it looked like it was going to rip..



I know! I was gonna post the same thing… the tongue bar shoved through his lip is bad enough, (nevermind the infection I worry about his poor teeth and gums!) but when he was pulling on his right ear especially, there is an obvious thinning spot right near his face.


This a bit late (like a month after it was posted :p) but just discovered the Awful Modifications tumblr and have been going through it… horrors… I wear acrylic jewelry in my (fully healed! would never wear it in a healing piercing) ears and I know that’s not exactly ideal, but that’s the worst I’ve ever done.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/23594460647

No comments:

Post a Comment