Friday, May 25, 2012

So, went to my Cafepress account to check up on things in...







So, went to my Cafepress account to check up on things in regards to my shop, and was presented with 3 fails on Cafepress’ part in rapid succession. First, I typed ‘cafepress.com’ into the address bar, it detected I was in Canada, so redirects me to… cafepress.co.uk. had to change to cafepress.ca manually. If you’re going to redirect people to the appropriate domain for their country, at least get it right. geez. then, I checked my earnings.



Since your most recent check (which was mailed on April 15, 2012 for $26.99 and covered all sales through February 2012), you’ve earned $31.87 through your account. Certain deductions, such as order returns and Premium Shop fees may apply when calculating Available CafeCash. Please see your Sales Report for further details. Of that amount, $50.9 has already cleared the mandatory 30 day return period, and will appear in your next check (unless you spend it as CafeCash!).



um. ok then… I’ve cleared more than I’ve earned, apparently :p But as long as the totals come out right, whatever. The big fail was the picture above. Cafepress added a bunch of new products, so I went to go add them, and was presented with the above, much to my horror. Blank products which USED to have images on them. Tons of them, more than can be shown with one screenshot, it will take hours to fix the damage. I have no idea how long it’s been like that. >.<</p>


I have a Zazzle shop too, and would like to be able to use that as my primary shop, but Cafepress simply has a more active marketplace, so I sell more there, and I keep it around. :-/ Zazzle sells so little i actually kinda gave up on it and not everything is added and I have yet to finish making custom icons for the sections (mostly because I can’t decide how to organize it because Zazzle’s organization scheme is really strange).






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/23768766817

No comments:

Post a Comment