Friday, May 29, 2015

russelldauterman: THOR CHARACTER MODELSArt by Russell...



















russelldauterman:

THOR CHARACTER MODELS
Art by Russell Dauterman

Did these as I was starting work on the book.  The costumes for Thor and Odinson were designed before I came on board (by the great Esad Ribic), but here’s my take on them.

UPDATE: Re-upped with more models!

Here are new designs I did for Odin, Freyja, Jane, Malekith, the Light Elves, and Karnilla.  Also included are my model sheets for Heimdall, Roz, and the Dark Elves (those three are mostly pre-existing designs with a few tweaks).

For Karnilla and Malekith, I incorporated some of the more iconic elements from their Walt Simonson looks.  The Light Elves are a combo of 17th Century dress, flower motifs, and general elfness.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1KD4i9w

No comments:

Post a Comment