Thursday, May 14, 2015

As a feminist

dappled-things:

cheshireinthemiddle:

internetr0yalty:

As a feminist I think women should also be drafted if necessary.

As a feminist I think women should not be given a lighter sentence compared to a man who did the same crime.

As a feminist I think female abusers should be held at the same level as male abusers

As a feminist I think male rape victims are just as equal as female rape victims and deserve the same attention.

As a feminist I believe in complete equality between genders even if that equality isn’t always “beneficial” to me

Critical feminism is the best feminism

^This is great… but by the end of it, I’m thinking… Why don’t we just call ourselves egalitarians and make it a day?



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1QN3mjh

No comments:

Post a Comment