Monday, June 15, 2015

OK, done spamming Fallout 4 stuff.

for now. I love Fallout. Think I am gonna go finish up the Borderlands Pre-Sequel, then start a new run of Falout 3 and New Vegas to get in the zone. Maybe I’ll go back all the way to the very first, though 1 and 2 a wee bit glitchy on modern systems. (then again, not like FO3 and NV are exactly what you’d call glitch free. It’s part of the charm. :p)

So very, very tempted by the Pip Boy edition. I have never bought a special edition of a game before, but damn. that Pip Boy is cooooool. Though I am tiny, it may technically be wearable, but most people don’t have twigs for arms. I have a hard enough time finding watches an bracelets that fit. I took up jewelry making in part to alleviate the problem cus i could make them to fit me.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1GH2j1d

No comments:

Post a Comment