Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello Mr. Lee Garbett. May I ask two questions? 1st, aren't Loki's black nails a Jotun thing? I always thought they were since he has them on his Jotun form and even on Dr. Doom's clones, and several other incarnations instead of nail polish. 2nd question, and sorry for wasting your time, are Verity's eyes brown or blue? Thank you so much for your wonderful art.

Hello there!

First question:

I’ve no idea, to be honest. I haven’t had any editorial comeback from the nails not being black. I wanted to push the differences with this version to those that have gone before so any motif I could use helped that. I kinda miss the nails - and you never know, another artist may want to bring them back. 

Second question…

Well, although her hair is a dye job she is a redhead. I always imagined she’d have green eyes. I’m not sure what Nolan or Antonio have given her but it should be in the past issues.

Hope that helps.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1RQk8P2

No comments:

Post a Comment