Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Devin Townsend Project - Supercrush! From The Album: Addicted...



Devin Townsend Project - Supercrush! From The Album: Addicted (Released 2009) Genre: Progressive Metal Country Of Origin: Canada Lyrics (English): So the tim…

(via Devin Townsend Project - Supercrush! HD 1080p)


This is my theme song today.


So the time is right, So tell me if you wanna?
You should change it if you’re gonna…
But I don’t really know how… I’ve already tried…
INVOLVE.
I don’t want to save my soul now… I don’t want to lose control…
And even if it takes a lifetime to learn… I’LL LEARN.
Don’t fall in line… If you’re thinking that you’re gonna…
You should maybe think about a reason in your own mind…
You’ve already gone!
EVOLVE.
I don’t wanna save my soul now… I just wanna LOSE CONTROL!
And even if it takes a lifetime to learn… I’ll learn… I’ll learn…
WE LEARN!
Here’s our defense…heroes defensive, heroes left you to die.
YOU LEFT ME TO DIE!
I don’t wanna save my soul now… I don’t wanna lose control…
So even if it takes our lifetime to learn… I’ll learn… I’ll learn…
WE ALL LEARN!



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1Gz3zip

No comments:

Post a Comment