Thursday, November 19, 2015

Nathaniel did it again, jumped/wriggled into the waterfall...







Nathaniel did it again, jumped/wriggled into the waterfall feature. It happened shortly after topping off the water, so i thin it is related to the water level and if i leave it a little lower he can’t make it, but I don’t think it’s hurting him any. This time, he used the plant he knocked over before as a hammock of sorts, so didn’t make it quite as high up as before, but… still. included photos of him wriggling back out and swimming free, so you can see he’s fine. I had also like JUST fed him, so he’s got a bit of a tummy on him there.

He’s weird. But that’s why i got him, i guess. I was kind of set on a purple betta, but he had a spunk and personality that I liked.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1I2fgAl

No comments:

Post a Comment