Wednesday, November 18, 2015

It’s begun

I just downloaded 5 mods for Fallout 4.

Lowered Weapons  - because I don’t want my huge ass Sniper Laser rifle filling up a quarter of the screen all the time

Darker Nights - Because Bethesda ALWAYS makes their nights (and dungeons) too bright. They include things like flashlights, night vision, light spells etc. but nothing is ever dark enough to NEED them. I want to need them. Just gotta wait for the darker dungeons mod that will follow in time.

Full Dialogue Interface - Because I want a better idea of what my character will say.

Value Per Weight indicator - So i know what to sell vs scrap or drop

And the big one, that prompted me to get me to the Nexus and download mods:

Craftable Ammo - Because I have a laser sniper rifle that I LOVE, but getting ammo is a bitch, and i just found a Gamma Gun that will be even MORE of a bitch to get ammo for, but plays right into my perk choices (I have 9 Intelligence, I have that power armor/rad weapons dealing double damage perk) and I am RPing as an inventor.

Just so you know where this is headed, I am a mod addict. My Skyrim has hundreds of active mods, as well as an ENB. I can not imagine playing without Frostfall or Realistic Needs and Diseases and so on, and I eagerly await similar mods to those for Fallout 4. I am holding off on the ENB for now, though. I want to see more of how Bethesda envisioned the game, and I actually quite like the look of Vanilla anyway, some outrageous bloom aside. But I am keeping my eye on this one: http://ift.tt/1MwXWVO?



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1O4iR7c

No comments:

Post a Comment