Tuesday, November 10, 2015

This is my Fallout 4 character. She is named Katherine, and is...



This is my Fallout 4 character. She is named Katherine, and is going to be an inventor. She has Intelligence as her primary stat, and the plan is to trick out power armor and weapons to a crazy degree in the crafting system. Her husband is modeled after one of the characters from Kent cus one of the default faces was just a few tweaks away, and I couldn’t resist. The game is good so far, though have not progressed too far yet. Encountered a couple bugs as is to be expected with a new Bethesda game, but nothing too severe. Movement got locked upon exiting the vault, but a reload fixed it, and I wasn’t getting any achievements, but some others with the same problem said they began working after a few hours, so hopefully will get them soon, but will have to replay the beginning later.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1My6hMu

No comments:

Post a Comment