Wednesday, November 18, 2015

So, Mighty Thor #1 was pretty good overall, I feel like now that...



So, Mighty Thor #1 was pretty good overall, I feel like now that Jane’s identity is out to the readers, she will feel much more well rounded as a character, she definitely felt that way already this issue. But of course it was the final page reveal I am most interested in. I know a lot of people are probably kinda worried that all the character development done in Agent of Asgard has just been undone, but I think Laufey is in the right here, he knows his son. Loki can not be trusted. But that’s not a bad thing here. Pretty sure Loki is infiltrating Malekith’s little evil club, spying on them, maybe will attempt to take them down from the inside. I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes, especially his interactions with Laufey. Does Laufey know that it was Loki that finished him off way back when? I am also glad that Dauterman made the new staff to look much less like the movie scepter. I did not like that they looked so similar.

also, curious about where Thor (Odinson) is.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1ORiUEM

No comments:

Post a Comment