Monday, November 16, 2015

You can play dressup with Dogmeat! I find this endlessly...



You can play dressup with Dogmeat! I find this endlessly amusing. I played for like 4 hours last night, NONE of it spent doing quests, all spent modding armor and weapons and building a huge wall  and other improvements around Sanctuary. That did get me 2 levels though, tuns out wall building is not bad XP. Though, on my way back from Diamond city to Sanctuary, i did find a Super Mutant Behemoth and killed that, but no screenshots because that was a tough fight, my mind was not on screenies. and also trying to avoid using console commands for now because the game turns off achievements if you use them, so nice screenshots with no UI etc. like my Skyrim ones will have to wait. I did save right before the fight though, because duh, so i can go back to it.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1HU2N1z

No comments:

Post a Comment