Tuesday, October 9, 2012

This is Tayla, she’s from Kentauroi. I was playing Fallout...





This is Tayla, she’s from Kentauroi. I was playing Fallout New Vegas and she appeared in some notes I was making for the game, (I must collect all that crap to repair a food processor) and I decided that I’d finally nailed her face with this one. I knew the different elements I wanted with her, but was having a little trouble making them play nice together, and I think this finally achieves that. She was the final main character that was missing a solid design. (though she is does not show up for a little while yet, so it wasn’t a huge emergency) too bad it’s just a doodle on notebook paper. I hate when that happens. Still, I can ink it in Photoshop.


Tayla is captain of the city watch, she’s a hardcore badass, and is a good friend of Galen’s. She is all kinds of awesome, and is one of my personal favorite characters.


As for progress, my writing partner assures me he will have script for me soon, maybe in a week. Though he’s back at school, which put the whole thing on hold this time last year, so…


Yes, my writing is terrible.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/33269005691

No comments:

Post a Comment