Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Witcher 2

Just re-downloaded The Witcher 2 from GOG.com, in anticipation of the ‘Enhanced Edition’ (and console version) being released on the 17th. Looking forward to playing it again and seeing the new stuff they added! I love this game, one of my all time favorites, and I love that they released all this new content for free. I pre-ordered it from gog.com back when it was first released to make sure the CDProjekt guys got the support they deserved, they’re one of the good game devs. Beautiful game with a rich story, where your choices have HUGE consequences on the game, and no trying to bleed you dry with DLC, all the new stuff is free, and they are anti-DRM.

I put off playing when they updated it with Dark Mode and such, cus I knew an Enhanced edition would be coming, so I will have lots to do. A little sad they nerfed the difficulty; I made it through on it’s original difficulty though, so, bragging rights I guess. And then, when Witcher 3 hits, I shall do a giant Witcher marathon to get the perfect import save games. :D

here’s one of the new cinematics:

If you haven’t played it, I highly recommend it. It hits on consoles on the 17th, so even if your computer isn’t up to it on the PC you can still play it!



Source: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/20896801802

No comments:

Post a Comment