Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kentauroi website... need opinions

I’ve been getting the website in order, and that includes making a final decision on the size/dimensions of the comic itself. I have definitely settled on pages that are regular comic book dimensions, (with bleed area, gutters trimmed) but cut in half, to make it so you don’t have to scroll to see the whole page, and I can then make a regular sized trade later, if it proves popular enough. I dunno, go look: http://www.kentauroi.com/comic/ I look at it, and it seems small, but I hold a comic book up to it, and it’s nearly 2 inches wider… so… but if i make it too much wider, it could break the layout for people with lower resolution monitors. What do people think? (say in the Disqus comments there, that could use testing, anyway) Also, you may notice it has a redirect… only way i can make it so the comments stick with the strip. Seem acceptable?



Source: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/21179449305

No comments:

Post a Comment