Wednesday, April 3, 2013

So, one surprising thing and two reassuring things from...













So, one surprising thing and two reassuring things from Stormwatch.


Surprising: “Force” is not a new character at all, it’s Fuji with a different name! :D


Reassuring 1: while disappointed with the alien abduction origin and the fact that they still have real names (and Apollo now has a LAST name too) Apollo is beautiful, and dislikes clothes, as it should be, and he and Midnighter are already together. It was SUCH a relief to see Midnighter in his old costume again. Apollo’s is a bit different, but I am fine with it.


Reassuring 2: while difficult to show with just a couple panels, Starlin NAILED Angie’s personality, she’s awesome again :D


That’s not to say there weren’t things I didn’t like, I’m still very unsure of Jenny Soul, and I don’t like that Hellstrike is no longer sentient gas… but… if that’s what I had to trade for rescuing Angie, Apollo and Midnighter, I’ll take it.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/47027023416

No comments:

Post a Comment