Friday, April 5, 2013

I just realized today I have a TON of screenshots from Skyrim...









































I just realized today I have a TON of screenshots from Skyrim over the past little while, and some are pretty cool. Or maybe just pretty. I ran out of space here so you can see more of the ones featuring my character Aleddor, who is quite fun to play so far, at his Elder Stats page.


I ended up being ported all over Skyrim by quests, first I got shunted up near Windhelm by a Companions quest, then while i was there i got punted down to Markarth by Sanguine’s quest, spent some time there then ended up in a jailbreak and made a run back to Whiterun, there i decided to sit down and finish Sanguine’s quest and join the Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, and (temporarily) the Dawnguard, and FINALLY at, like, level 20, see the Greybeards… so I went to the throat of the World and to Riften to murder an old lady, and then back up to Windhelm when the Dark Brotherhood caught up with me (ironically, just after solving a murder case for the town.) and I woke up near Solitude… I still haven’t finished Sanguine’s quest. But I did do Meridia and Sheogorath’s! I should note that I try to avoid fast travel, so getting shunted all over the damn place is extra annoying. It’s been a rather hectic playthrough, but has provided some nice screenshot opportunities.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/47202906369

No comments:

Post a Comment