Monday, January 28, 2013

skyrimconfessions: “I only only travel by horse when I’m alone...





skyrimconfessions:



“I only only travel by horse when I’m alone because I feel bad making someone chase after me on foot. I wish I could by a horse for those who go on adventures with me.”


http://skyrimconfessions.tumblr.com



If you’re on the PC, I have the answer for you. Convenient Horses, which is one of the BEST MODS EVER. In addition to allowing your followers to ride horses, (up to 15 of them, if you have mods that increase the number of followers you can have. But zombies do not count, if you have any dead thralls) it gives you a horse whistle if your horse should run off during combat or something and you lose it, it allows you to adjust your horses stats, if you want your horse to have more health, speed, endurance, or whatever, or you can just set it to essential, you can select between a number of armor styles for your horse if you so desire, you can talk to people and pick herbs from horseback, and there is a ‘quick dismount’ that makes you leap off your horse if combat is initiated, so you con’t have to slowly climb down while a bear’s trying to rip your face off.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/41743412815

No comments:

Post a Comment