Monday, January 7, 2013

I know this will mean nothing to a lot of the people who follow...





I know this will mean nothing to a lot of the people who follow me. but oh well… In Avengers Alliance on Facebook, they have a limited time event to get Valkyrie, you use that purple goo to do the missions in the event. Every day there is a roulette for a prize. I’ve never gotten the 1000 goo (or anything good in this event) Today is the last day, and NOW I land 1000 goo. Of course. After I’ve already had Valkyrie for like a week, and thre’s no way I’ll be able to burn through it all. So I respun. Costs 5 gold but that prize is worthless to me. Got 10 gold, score! Exit the spin… and I still have the 1000 purple goo in addition to the gold. :p






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/39923633822

No comments:

Post a Comment