Thursday, April 28, 2016

uptonogood89: optimysticals: peggdaniels: cosmictuesdays: nmk...









uptonogood89:

optimysticals:

peggdaniels:

cosmictuesdays:

nmkerr:

the-wordbutler:

sweaterkittensahoy:

missbuster:

bottomfoggy:

NO

I love him, this is beautiful.

Suddenly wondering why more long-haired dudes don’t do awesome updos to get their hair out of their faces for red carpet suff.

Oh, right. Ridiculous gender roles.

Sara’s said that he also paints his nails for premieres, and I have found pictures online that confirm his nails went with this outfit. He might be one of my new favorites.

I love it when anyone in the public eye just cheerfully fucks gender roles right over.

#he looks like the most dapper of hobbits

HE LOOKS ADORABLE

I love the side part on the front that works it’s way to centered for the braids in the back. 

@uncannybrettwhite



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1rkj4uN

No comments:

Post a Comment