Monday, April 11, 2016

hakkaiduo: I only need six pieces of Henchmen armour to unlock Gamora, which wouldn’t be so bad if...

hakkaiduo:

I only need six pieces of Henchmen armour to unlock Gamora, which wouldn’t be so bad if it didn’t take like four days to get enough orbs to even fight ONE henchman!

Like I don’t mind that you have to do a long 8hr or so mission to get an energy orb thing to fight the Chitauri, but why in the world do I need THREE of them to fight, when I only get 1 piece of armour as a reward? This is taking me forever and making me grumpy. (i know the point is to get you to actually pay money to get them easier but ugh its frustrating because I don’t want to shell out money….)

trash your missions if they are 8 hours. There is a 2 and a half hour mission that grants 2 orbs if you have Pepper, a couple 2 hour ones if you have Frost Giant Loki because his Plot Domination action is reduced from 8 to 2 hours, a 3 hour one with A-Bomb, and a few 4-5 hour ones for other characters. For the single orb, there is an hour and a half long mission with Pepper, and a couple others around that length with other characters.

Also, click around on the henchmen wandering around, some of them drop 2 pieces of armor, though they are a tougher fight.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/25WkUlI

No comments:

Post a Comment