Saturday, September 28, 2013

Yzc2NjQ1MzQyNDU2MjMyMz: My time with the Steam Controller

Yzc2NjQ1MzQyNDU2MjMyMz: My time with the Steam Controller:

tommyrefenes:



When I started Super Meat Boy, I knew that proper controls would be the make or break for the game. I’m very picky about controls in games, to the point if the game doesn’t control well, I don’t care who makes it or what it is, I will stop playing it. I often get asked which formulas I used for…



Still more about the Steam controller, I’ll shut up about it after this. This, plus the Kotaku article about the controller, are making me feel a lot better about the placement of the face buttons. If Super Meat Boy is playable on this thing, something I had doubts about given my experience with the game (I suck ass at it, but still) I think it will be fine. I like that the touchpads can be configured to be not just one but 4 buttons!






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/62496676063

No comments:

Post a Comment