Saturday, August 24, 2013

wilwheaton: sonofabruce: wordburglar: I’m the co-creator and...

































wilwheaton:



sonofabruce:



wordburglar:



I’m the co-creator and writer of a little comic book series called “Snakor’s Pizza”. To date we’ve published 3 issues (plus a summer special). I’m working on the latest issue now, but in the meantime I wanted to share this great little story my pals Dave Howlett & Toby Orr put together. This will see print in the future, but for now this is the only place you can read it. Enjoy! - sj



Do yourself a favor and find Snakor’s Pizza #1-#3… a great boon by an even greater bunch of guys



I am so glad I stumbled across this.







Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/59232809986

No comments:

Post a Comment