Wednesday, August 7, 2013

gailsimone: batgirlrising: wondyvillains: David Tremary’s...

































gailsimone:



batgirlrising:



wondyvillains:



David Tremary’s fantastic designs for a fictional Wonder Woman animated series. I love that it ranges from classic foes like Cheetah, Giganta, and Doctor Cyber to modern ones like Strife and Apollo.



What a fantastic spread!!! And one of the New 52 characters I love is Eros and his golden love guns. So yay!


(And I’m THRILLED when people include Tom in Diana’s supporting cast, who is my secret OTP for Diana… He’s kind of the Clint Barton of the DCU.)


I waaaaaaaaaannnnnttttt this shooooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!



I need this in my life.



These are fantastic, I wish it were real show.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/57620263716

No comments:

Post a Comment