Tuesday, August 20, 2013

wilwheaton: "Can I have some hot tea with my breakfast? I’m a...





wilwheaton:



"Can I have some hot tea with my breakfast? I’m a little horse."



I know people think this is funny and/or shocking, but miniature horses actually make excellent seeing eye guides, and I think this is exactly what this little guy is, judging by the harness. They are smart, easily trained, have excellent eyesight with a huge field of view, their natural instincts aid them in finding safe paths, they can live more than twice as long as a dog so you don’t have to replace them as often, and, contrary to popular belief, they CAN be housebroken like a dog. The downside is that they are much more expensive, and need special care such as more space and a stable buddy at home.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/58809770480

No comments:

Post a Comment