Sunday, August 25, 2013

this is a post-season 2 Breaking Bad spoiler.

wilwheaton:




I feel like all these people who hate Skyler on Breaking Bad* are completely missing the entire point of the series. Walter White is not the hero of this story, kids.


*and extend that childish hatred to Anna Gunn, who is a tremendous actor, playing a…



View Post



Some people have a really hard time separating ‘protagonist’ from ‘good guy/hero’ You’d think Breaking Bad, where Walt becomes such a vile character towards the end, I mean, you couldn’t even consider him an anti-hero at this point, he’s a straight up villain, would have taught some of these people that the character a work of fiction centers around isn’t always the good guy, but… nope. I find stories with a villain protagonist really interesting and I like them a lot, but I don’t fool myself into thinking that they should get away with what they do. If Walt doesn’t get caught or go down in a hail of bullets at the end of this, I will be disappointed.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/59333474852

No comments:

Post a Comment