Monday, September 26, 2016

Skyrim Remastered essential mods

Was looking through my mods on Skyrim and got to thinking about mods that are going to kinda kill it for me if they do not make the transfer over to the Remastered Edition in October. I play with a LOT of mods, but I narrowed it down to these essentials that I simply need to have in the Remastered edition, or something that preforms the same functions.

Absolute Musts:

Would really like to have, but can live without:

And if i want to be able to play my character Aleddor, i will need Better Vampires and the Snow Elf playable race. His adventures are done, but it WAS a very fun playthrough, which i wouldn’t mind having another go at after i am done with my Illusion Mage, which i was partway through the game with and plan on restarting once the remaster hits.

There are also some texture mods that I use, but I am GUESSING the remaster will make those obsolete, similar to how Climates of Tamriel and Enhanced Lights and FX may be obsolete. I may also want to be using my usual ENB, but I am assuming that will be less of an issue than mods.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/2d2hWus

No comments:

Post a Comment