Tuesday, September 6, 2016

frazerirving: So I got annoyed that nothing I draw is...















frazerirving:

So I got annoyed that nothing I draw is self-owned or ready to show, that I started doing a morning warm up of drawing faces from random scribbles for an hour before starting the day’s normal tasks.
Some work better than others, but it’s nice to let the pencil take over and guide me to the face inside the mess.
Obviously each session has its own movie, what with the wonders of procreate recording almost every stroke I make, tho I might wait a little before unleashing those on you. I need to sort some music to go with them first.
I want to make a comic drawn entirely in this style, and at this rate that might actually happen before some of the other fish I got frying.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/2c2EarS

No comments:

Post a Comment