Friday, July 1, 2016

faitherinhicks: faitherinhicks: faitherinhicks: HAPPY CANADA...















faitherinhicks:

faitherinhicks:

faitherinhicks:

HAPPY CANADA DAY! For Canada Day, read this short Superhero Girl comic I made last year for the True Patriot anthology! It was based on a true experience I had when someone asked me “what makes Superhero Girl a Canadian superhero?” and I was like uhhhhh?

The League of Villainous Canadian Stereotypes was my boyfriend Tim’s idea. He is a great idea man! 

Enjoy my Canadian comic and have a great Canada Day! I am celebrating by working a lot. ;)

It’s Canada Day! Have a repost of a short comic I did about Superhero Girl vs. Canadian-ness. :)

(I think that Farley Mowat jokes is the best thing I’ve ever done. I will never top it.)

Time for the traditional Canada Day reblog of my Superhero Girl vs Canadian-ness comic! 



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/29zGvsw

No comments:

Post a Comment