Friday, February 19, 2016

Have you read the latest Thor comic? (It's out, right?) Is Loki still being worrying?

It is out, and the answer is…yes but also maybe I’m hopeful? There’s a blink and you’ll miss it panel that I am almost hesitant to think about too much because I don’t want to assume that something’s happening that isn’t? But there’s definitely…all right let me see if I can find the panel.

Here it is. One panel in the middle of a dramatic fight/confrontation scene. 

So unless I’m totally delusional, it looks like something more than ~what it seems~ is going on, because at the very least Loki and Frigga had some kind of plan. Which does not rule out Loki ultimately Betraying Everyone!!! gasp, but it does make me feel a little less anxiety every time I think about where Loki’s character arc might be going in this comic.

(Also because okay I really want to see Loki’s reaction when he finds out that Jane is Thor.)



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1Tuk234

No comments:

Post a Comment