Friday, September 12, 2014

One of my favorite bands in the world is Apocalyptica, and my...





One of my favorite bands in the world is Apocalyptica, and my favorite member is is Perttu Kivilaakso, (the dork with the flourescent green fingerless gloves and Angry Birds hat from a previous post) and I just found this through random sidebar clicking on Youtube. 12 years old. And Apocalyptica didn’t let him in the band for like the first year or so because they felt he needed more training.


Here are some more videos I found in today’s random clicking. this is him today with bandmate Mikko Siren and one of his Apocalyptica compositions, Farewell.



and the more standard Apocalyptica fare with all bandmates:



The Youtube sidebar was good to me today.


The next one is not a new find, but I am posting it anyway cus it is one of my favorites and gives a better idea of their real sound which is normally a good bit heavier and with a lot more distortion on their cellos (there are no guitars in the following at all) than what the above may suggest.







Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1syNHK1

No comments:

Post a Comment