Thursday, September 4, 2014

HA!

gailsimone:



It’s true, SECRET SIX is back.


I could not be more excited. The new officially was announced today, and my email and DM boxes are completely flooded, have never seen anything quite like it. I can’t even begin to keep up or respond to everyone. Cool!


It’s a dream team. Villains United artist Dale Eaglesham has been waiting YEARS to come back to Secret Six, it’s his favorite series ever, and he is helping with designs and covers, and the great KEN LASHLEY, whom I adore and have been dying to work with is doing the interiors.


It’s amazing, I will tell the whole story soon, but EVERYONE dropped whatever they had coming up to work on this book. It was like, “Secret Six? I am IN.”


Catman and Black Alice are definitely in it…they have some cool new twists. And the series has one HUGE secret we reveal in the first arc that will blow minds…it’s a HUGE DCU reveal.


That’s why our motto is WHAT IS THE SECRET?


I am having a blast. This book always pushed the envelope…now we explode the envelope and bury the ashes!


Thank you, guys. This return is happening because of your support!



Yaaaay!






Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1lCDg76

No comments:

Post a Comment