Friday, September 19, 2014

Hi! I'd like to listen in on your Official Soundtrack stuff, but Spotify doesn't work in Canada so I was wondering if you could list out what songs are on it? I'm sorry if you've been asked this before and/or it's not something you can do, I understand! Thanks for your time!

Late late late super late with this. Sorry! Here’s the full track listings - in a couple of places I’ve substituted the versions Spotify could provide (usually by slightly rubbish cover bands or the Royal Philharmonic) with the versions I originally wanted (the originals). Where I wanted a cover, that cover is there.


LOKI AOA #1-#5 soundtrack:


"The Wizard And I (Original Cast Recording)" - Idina Menzel, et al


"Run" - Gnarls Barkley


"Surrender" - k.d. lang


"Hang With Me" - Robyn


"Rebel Girl" - Bikini Kill


"Monte Carlo" - French Connection


"Red Right Hand" - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds


"Walk Like A Panther" - The All-Seeing I


"Great Round Burn" - Kaki King


"Mr Vain" - Culture Beat


"Don’t Pay The Ferryman" - Chris De Burgh


"Red Light Spells Danger" - Billy Ocean


"Secret Agent Man" - The Ventures


"You Know My Name" - Chris Cornell


"The Man Comes Around" - Johnny Cash


THOR & LOKI: THE TENTH REALM Soundtrack:


"Cry Little Sister" - G Tom Mac


"Where’s Your Child" - Bam Bam


"Indestructible" - The Four Tops


"Lost In Space" - Apollo 440


"Money" - The Flying Lizards


"Destroy Them With Lasers" - Knife Party


"Beaten Up By Girls" - Sexus


"Opportunities (Let’s Make Lots Of Money)" - Pet Shop Boys


"Cold War" - Janelle Monae


"On A Mission" - Gabriella Cilmi


"Destroy Everything You Touch" - Ladytron


"Weather Experience" - The Prodigy


"The Man Comes Around" - Johnny Cash


"Hymn" - Edguy


"Two Tribes (Annihilation)" - Frankie Goes To Hollywood


"If I Could Turn Back Time" - David Lee Rotten


Just realised I’ve had Johnny Cash twice! Oops. Ah well. Hope that helps, anyway.






Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1p4LXTY

No comments:

Post a Comment