Thursday, July 24, 2014

When will the random vampire killings in town stop? I don't like when NPCs die, the town's so quite after that. I have dawnguard from the start, should I restart without dawnguard? I have the habit from oblivion that I go explore in the day and back to town to sleep at night. I heard they never spawn during the day, but I'm cant track time that well in-game. Also old habits die hard. T^T

I am not totally sure, but I think if you join the vampires the attacks become more frequent. Also if you finish the Dawnguard questline, the attacks should pretty much stop. If you are on PC, there are two mods you can try out. The other one adds an amulet and when you wear it, vampires won’t attack (if you take it off, the attacks will come back normally). You can find it here. Another one makes NPCs run inside when vampires attack towns. It can be found here.


- Katrin






Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1uhXZAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment