Monday, December 24, 2012

Steam sale

I set myself a strict $40 limit on Steam’s annual holiday sale, that’s all I left in my PayPal account, and have already burned through all but like $2.50 of it. :p


But I think i did pretty well. Got some old games I’ve been meaning to get since forever for dirt cheap, and some newer games and DLC for good prices. For 37.34, I got Jade Empire, Prince of Persia Warrior Within and Two Thrones (which gives me the full series), Legend of Grimrock (an indie RPG), Hearthfire and Dawnguard for Skyrim, and Walking Dead. Also, a friend got the 4 pack of Torchlight 2 and gave me one of the copies. :D If a cheap indie game (or a very old game) goes on sale I may be able to get one more, but I think I made out pretty well for the budget I set myself. Maybe the Skyrim DLC and Walking Dead will go on for more than 50% off, but… meh, probably would just save me 5 bucks or so.


The only one I’ve played at all is Walking Dead, it’s pretty good.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/38728637408

No comments:

Post a Comment