Sunday, September 30, 2012

SO MUCH COMICS!! SO MUCH OF THEM!!: Demon Knights #12

SO MUCH COMICS!! SO MUCH OF THEM!!: Demon Knights #12:

somuchcomics:




Demon Knights: Paul Cornell, Diogenes Neves, Oclair Albert, Dan Green, Marcelo Maiolo, Jared K. Fletcher, Alex Garner


We’re in! Inside Morgaine’s tower. Apparently, all of Camelot-that-was is crammed into the space of the tower, magically. I love how this book always manages to surprise me…



You know, the whole Horsewoman as an avatar of the Red thing flew completely over my head when I read this issue, but now that you point it out it makes SO MUCH SENSE. And it’s not like it’s the only connection hinted at, I am pretty sure Al Jabr is the first Engineer.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/32634160928

No comments:

Post a Comment