Monday, September 24, 2012

APE IN A CAPE: So, About The Reboot

APE IN A CAPE: So, About The Reboot:

gailsimone:



I’ve gotten a lot of questions about this today, some a little bit hostile, some a little bit lacking in factual basis.


I never feel like it’s my job to disagree with people’s value judgments…if they hate the new52 or Marvel NOW or any of those kinds of changes and initiatives, that’s perfectly…



Reblogging because I think it needed to be said. There are certainly aspects of the New 52 that I dislike, some very strongly. (Stormwatch, mainly, because I wanted to like it so badly. I can accept that some books just aren’t for me, and ignore them with no hard feelings, as long as there are some books that I do like. But Stormwatch was the one I wanted to like the most due to The Authority) I am sure there will be aspects of Marvel NOW that I won’t like. But that doesn’t mean my opinion is reflective of everyone, or that the whole thing wasn’t warranted. And there have been some very cool things to come out of it. And I do think DC has been listening and going back and fixing some things that didn’t work initially.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/32218143754

No comments:

Post a Comment