Monday, October 3, 2016

de-preciated: peak・a・bø | sortland, norway by elmofoto on...



de-preciated:

peak・a・bø | sortland, norway by elmofoto on Flickr. Source - (http://flic.kr/p/Bjrg5v) I posted a slightly different version of this photo on Instagram.

I’ve spent the past week traveling around northern Norway with a group of photographer friends. There are only about six hours of “daytime” during this part of the year in the Arctic, so we’ve had to make the most of those few hours to capture some of the most dramatic and beautiful landscapes any of us have ever seen. During the non-daylight hours (of which there are MANY), we’ve had really good luck catching the Northern Lights. It’s a bit of a struggle to be able to manage both the daytime shooting and the catching the Northern Lights at night, but really…who needs sleep.

I sincerely hope everyone reading this has a chance to visit this amazing corner of the world. I’ve been to many such corners, but this one has a special grip on me. I’m currently on my second trip here, but I know I’ll be back….repeatedly!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

-Lorenzo
____________________________________________________
facebook | google+ | tumblr | instagram | 500px | elmofoto.com



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/2dKT5Lj

No comments:

Post a Comment