Monday, June 13, 2016

So a couple days ago, I opened a (fairly large) file Photoshop...



So a couple days ago, I opened a (fairly large) file Photoshop (this one: http://ift.tt/1Pp33cu it’s not done yet) and it created the scratch file, and i was informed i was low on disk space. Odd, I thought, I mean, i have a lot of crap, but it shouldn’t be FULL…. so I began a quest to clear some space, and over the next day I deleted  many gigs of stuff. Then, I found it. An EIGHTY FIVE GIG movie file where i had accidentally recorded myself playing Fallout 4 (and likely even after i had quit, it was recording the desktop) for HOURS… it was so large it couldn’t even play. It’s weird that i was even able to do that accidentally because I use the Steam Controller to play Fallout 4, so accidental key presses aren’t all that possible, since i have a very limited selection at my fingertips. Must have happened when I was entering a console command to take a screenshot or tcl cus i was stuck on something… But anyway, while in that folder, i discovered i had recorded a few videos i had kinda forgotten about, and found this, and I have no idea why I never uploaded it before, since it’s a cool video.


This quest to go investigate the Salem Museum of Witchcraft is really cool, I wish more quests had that much setup and anticipation involved. And you get it early in the game, so I’m there at I dunno what level but not very high, with a shitty Institute rifle before I knew that in Fallout 4 burst damage was king, My and MacCready’s power armor is already half wrecked from somethingorother, facing my first Deathclaw of the game outside that first Minutemen quest (but that was a wussified Deathclaw). This one’s got that little skull icon that means ‘you should probably run away’ and it’s a super tough fight.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1PXNqyt

No comments:

Post a Comment