Saturday, June 18, 2016

Ok. I have to rant. Just, I’ve seen a lot of Fallout 4...





Ok. I have to rant. Just, I’ve seen a lot of Fallout 4 screenshots with a similar looking ENB and i have to finally say something. Actually, part of this is just going to be me linking to a past rant so this won’t be long. But briefly, i have no idea how people can play the game like this. That ENB is awful, imo. Sure, the character looks ok, but why use an ENB that makes the game worse to  actually play? That completely blown out/over exposed sky would drive me CRAZY. And vanilla Fallout 4 is great looking as is, i haven’t had the slightest inclination to look for an ENB for it. Ok, click for the past rant, about my experiences with ENB’s and Skyrim.

And speaking of Skyrim, come October, I am considering restarting my current character that kind of got abandoned, but pure mage (mostly Illusion) paired with Forgotten Magic was super fun, and will be disabling a good chunk of my mods and the ENB, see how things look. The screenshots of the Special Edition look promising though.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1Y1Pqsw

No comments:

Post a Comment