Sunday, June 15, 2014

tomorrowwoman: Is it odd that one thing I suddenly started to wonder is…. Where was Vostok-X when...

tomorrowwoman:



Is it odd that one thing I suddenly started to wonder is….


Where was Vostok-X when Stormwatch’s first arc occurred taking place in a huge battle on the moon?


Especially when it was established Vostok essentially spends all his time on the moon? Unless I guess the Stormwatch bit occurred right after he left to meet with Arthur and the rest of the Others?


The New 52’s timeline can be a bother at times.


Plus I’m assuming this means Moon Maiden and her Lunar Base can’t exist in the New 52 but I doubt DC will remember her any decade soon.



Well, I dunno if that’s an issue any longer, I don’t think anything before Stormwatch #30 really counts anymore. They got a clean slate, everything was retconned away. They bear a superficial resemblance to what was shown pre-Starlin, but certain events clearly never happened, since, you know, they’re alive and all… So that whole moon thing may never have happened, or happened differently.






Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1nGu0wv

No comments:

Post a Comment