Tuesday, October 22, 2013

redhoodsandbloodyhearts: So what IS Midnighter’s hair color? I just saw it as blond, I’ve heard it...

redhoodsandbloodyhearts:



So what IS Midnighter’s hair color? I just saw it as blond, I’ve heard it as a sort of strawberry blond or ginger, and in the nu52 it was black, yes?



It was inconsistent due to the fact that he very rarely was seen without his mask, and I assume colorists just went with whatever felt right. Most often he was depicted as blond, but it varied quite a bit. Fanon pegged him as a redhead who dyed his hair because he didn’t like his natural hair color to try and explain the different colors, and this was later made actual canon in an issue of Stormwatch Team Achilles. So the most recent issues of Stormwatch where they have flashback to his origins and he is a redhead are *actually right* for once.


I for one am glad they got away from black. They need to make him different from Bruce Wayne, not practically a clone of him.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/64802914337

No comments:

Post a Comment