Sunday, March 17, 2013

lokiallthefucksigive: April’s Wraparound Covers for Batman #19,...





























lokiallthefucksigive:



April’s Wraparound Covers for Batman #19, Batwing #19, Detective Comics #19, Stormwatch #19, Suicide Squad #19, Dial H #11, and Earth 2 #11


Dial H’s is especially interesting, given the revelations from the #0 issue, and I got my hopes up that that was Hush on the cover of Suicide Squad.


Also hello New Gods in Earth 2.



I never saw what the complaints were about for the gatefold cover month, I think they’re fun.


Dial H looks like it will probably be a lot of fun! Batman has me intrigued… not just because it’s Jim Gordon, but because Bruce is holding a gun. he’s so anti-gun that it’s just really bizarre, no matter who is on the other side of the cover. New gods in Earth 2 should be interesting! But the one that’s got me most excited is Stormwatch, because I’m an Authority fan who hated the new Stormwatch. Good riddance, I say, and bring on the re-rebooted team! the others… i haven’t been following, so… Wait, is this issue of Detective what would have been issue 900 if the universe hadn’t been rebooted? that’s kinda cool.


ps. I wish they’d show the full cover to All-Star Western. come on, we all know it’s Booster Gold on the other side of the cover!






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/45601772812

No comments:

Post a Comment