Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We’re not big on the popular term ‘superhero’ here at...






We’re not big on the popular term ‘superhero’ here at StormWatch, but if there’s a finer hero on this planet than Nikolas Kamarov here, they’re either lying or Jesus.



Oh, I miss Winter. And this scene was hilarious, there was even more goofy costumes that he tried on, before finally emerging with a stylish Hitch designed costume. It’s cool we’re getting Hellstrike back and all, but Winter was my favorite of the non-Ellis created (I’m sorry, but no one can compare to Jenny Sparks) Stormwatch characters and I would have liked to see him first. ‘Sides, I don’t think DC has any energy absorbers, unless you count several solar powered characters, so he’d bring something unique to the DCU.






Imported from Tumblr: http://rayegunn.tumblr.com/post/43062705859

No comments:

Post a Comment