Saturday, November 19, 2016

So, the local comic con here had a Christmas Fair today (and...



So, the local comic con here had a Christmas Fair today (and tomorrow) and I probably spent too much cus I am such a sucker for Pop figures and handmade jewelry, but I finally got Thor! Omg, I can’t believe how hard he’s been to find. It’s been months of searching. There are multiple stores I check that carry Pops including Alchemy which is almost ALL Pops, and no one ever had Thor, no version of him, it was insane. I just wanted him to go wih the Loki and Jane figures i already have. I was beginning to think I’d have to order him online at some ridiculous inflated price. But finally, there he was. Also, love that chain jewelry and added a couple pieces to my mineral and fossil collection.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/2g8u6im

No comments:

Post a Comment