Tuesday, January 12, 2016

wiccabuffy: spastasmagoria: taraljc: wonderwomanfans: itsjust...

















wiccabuffy:

spastasmagoria:

taraljc:

wonderwomanfans:

itsjustbry:

Action Doll - $19.99

Action Figure - $9.99

Super Hero High School - $49.99

Picture Credits: (Papusilemele)

New Wonder Woman and friends dolls and action figures hit the toy shelves! Happy 2016!

*makes all the grabby hands ever*

Yesterday a quest came upon me to buy as many female super hero dolls and action as I can get my hands on. I am on this quest for the young girls I work with at the library and with Girl Scouts I CONSTANTLY hear that they can’t like or do something because it is a boy thing. Or it isn’t for girls. I’m especially interested in the action figures that are just like “boy” action figures. But I know these will appeal to girls.

I want them all!

these are adorable, and I love that they’re not all pink and princess-fied



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1RBgyLR

No comments:

Post a Comment