Saturday, July 11, 2015

little-miss-darling: So I’m guessing that the “Last Days” comics are ending their series’, which...

little-miss-darling:

So I’m guessing that the “Last Days” comics are ending their series’, which means Black Widow, Punisher, and Loki are getting cancelled and aren’t coming back. Honestly I’m most disappointed about Loki getting cancelled. I didn’t see them anywhere in the upcoming #1s in the fall. If anyone knows anything about what’s happening with them, please tell me.

Also, I found it strange that Hawkeye, Spider-Gwen,  and A-Force are all getting new #1s in the fall, even though their comics just started. Weird. I’ll probably pick those up though still. Spider-Gwen is on hiatus right now. I wonder if instead of a #6, we get another #1 instead.

The only new titles I was particularly excited for was Scarlet Witch and New Avengers. New Avengers has my Gaybies in it, so I kinda have to pick it up. 

Also still waiting on Hawkeye #22. I doubt it will be ready next week.

It means they are ending, it doesn’t necessarily mean they are not coming back. EVERYTHING is getting a new #1 in October, along with an 8 month time skip after Secret Wars, so everything had to be ‘cancelled’ before then, every single book in the entire line.  While nothing has been announced for Loki or the other Last Days books yet, (unless you count Uncanny X-Men as a replacement for Magneto) there are still something like 10-15 titles that remain to be announced for the relaunch. Yeah there is no guarantee these books will be among those unannounced books, or if they do, they may come back a bit different (see: Magneto morphing into Uncanny X-Men) but still, even if they don’t get their own books, they will appear elsewhere, most likely. I mean, Jason Aaron is setting up a fairly major Loki story in Thor, so….

And Hawkeye is ready, it’s not as if they print comics the day before they are released, it has had previews online, it’s ready.



Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/1JX7xbW

No comments:

Post a Comment