Thursday, October 2, 2014

thecollectorishere: Ok, so as tumblr user janefoster pointed...





























thecollectorishere:



Ok, so as tumblr user janefoster pointed out earlier today, new Thor, does indeed speak in Human font.


Ok, so as seen above the first five images are all word ballons from five different Asgardians. All with the same fancy Asgardian font we all know and love.


Then, number 6 is from a roxxon employee, a human.


And then the last one, as anyone who’s read the issue can tell you, is the new Thor, moments before picking up the hammer.


Now, which font is used in the new Thor’s word ballon? Human Font. It’s as plain as day. So, just as user janefoster believes, I to believe the new Thor is Jane Foster. More proof towards that coming soon.



huh, interesting. I did not notice that, but you’re right, she is not speaking with the Asgardian font. I was leaning towards Frigg, with Roz as my second choice, that may be flipping around, now. Jane…. I dunno, maybe, but I am more about Roz as a potential human candidate.






Imported from Tumblr: http://ift.tt/YSwFen

No comments:

Post a Comment